To join please contact us directly at:
Membership in the Skokie Chamber of Commerce brings practical benefits that help your business every day. Since 1925, the Chamber has dedicated itself to promoting and supporting the interests of the business, professional and service organizations that comprise its membership.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP (the short list!)
- Referrals – We receive dozens of requests each week and we only refer our Chamber members!
- Networking Events – Available to Chamber members morning, noon and night on a monthly basis.
- Educational Seminars – Designed specifically to meet our members’ needs.
- Lead-Sharing Networks – The Chamber has two (2) industry-specific leads groups that meet weekly.
- Chamber Website – Members are listed with a link to their website and email for no charge. Our website is also linked to the Skokie Village Hall and the Skokie Public Library.
- Unique Promotional & Advertising Opportunities – Gain visibility by advertising in our maps, community guides, and other publications.
- Chamber Online Newsletter – Members can submit profiles (Business Spotlights) and information articles for no charge. Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are also available.
- Mailing Lists & Labels – An inexpensive way to promote your business to members directly.
- Travel & Tourism Information – Links to demographics and statistics as well as other community information.
These benefits are available to you starting for as little as 69 cents per day! And…Chamber membership is a tax deduction as allowed by law. We look forward to serving your business!
For more information, please refer to the About the Chamber section on this site or call the Chamber directly at (847) 673-0240.