Our non-profit, educational, religious and social service organizations have the opportunity to participate in the Chamber’s Non-Profit Roundtable, formed in 2012. The group meets quarterly and offers the opportunity for professionals to share best practices and hear expert speakers on a variety of relevant topics. It is our goal to help build an even stronger community of support for you and your constituents and for Skokie as a whole.
Some of the topics we think might be important to discuss are:
- Membership Retention and Growth
- Finances (Endowment Programs, Record-keeping)
- Outreach and Publicity
- Communication – Websites, Signage and Social Media
- Program Offerings
- Board and Leadership Development; By-Laws/Governing Documents that Work
- Volunteer and Staff Management
- Insurance and Liability
- Capital Campaigns, Building Programs and Fundraising
- Cultural Diversity and Inclusion
- Administration and Technological Support
You may have other issues to add to this list, and together we can prioritize what it most important to the group and your organization.