Where you start the journey can make all the difference. Experience why The Goddard School located in Skokie is the best preparation for social and academic success. Our approach is based on widely accepted research that indicates that children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they are having fun. Highly trained teachers foster the cognitive and social development of each child by lovingly guiding the class through play-based activities. Our play-based F.L.EX.® Learning Program (Fun Learning Experience) offers child-focused, teacher-led lessons that are tailored to the children’s interests.
• The Goddard School is open year round with hours of operation extending from 7:00 AM – 6:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
• We offer part-time and full-time programs for children 6 weeks – 6 years.
• Indoor gym with rock-climbing wall
• 10,000 SF+ private and secure outdoor play space – Separate playgrounds for Infant/Toddler and Preschool and Pre-K
• Organic and Non-GMO food program (breakfast, lunch, two snacks)
• Music & Movement programs, foreign language, yoga, sign language etc.
• Dedicated parent parking lot for drop off and pick up
• School wide green programs – composting and recycling
• Open door policy for all of our families – family events throughout the year
• Each classroom has at least one lead teacher with a 4-year degree